- Wide range of online tools
- Access to list of active OZURDEX® patients from your practice
- Insurance verification and prior authorization assistance
- Useful forms for your patient’s OZURDEX® reimbursement and patient assistance needs
- Payer policy database
ARCC staff can assist you with OZURDEX®:
- Real-time billing and coding support
- Insurance verification, prior authorization, and denied claims appeals
- Other reimbursement support tools and resources
Access the OZURDEX PATIENT ASSISTANCE® Program
Allergan Retina is committed to helping financially eligible patients gain access to OZURDEX® treatment—through the OZURDEX PATIENT ASSISTANCE® Program. Via ARCC, you can also learn about the OZURDEX PATIENT ASSISTANCE® Program. We are proud to help eligible uninsured and underinsured patients who may not otherwise be able to afford OZURDEX®.
Allergan Retina also supports other disease-specific funds that provide assistance for insured patients who cannot afford out-of-pocket costs. You can learn more and enroll patients online through ARCC. The funds are administered by:
- Chronic Disease Fund (CDF), www.cdfund.org
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD®), www.rarediseases.org
- Patient Access Network Foundation (PANF), www.panfoundation.org
You can also connect with a Reimbursement Business Specialist by calling the OZURDEX® Ordering and Support Hotline at 1-866-OZURDEX (698-7339).